Social distancing measures at Valley Cats ( updated 9th November 2020 )
During this difficult time of uncertainty for many of us please be reassured that we will remain open for anyone who needs to board their cat/s with us whether it is for a pre-planned visit or an emergency situation.
Keeping our customers, ourselves and the resident cats safe and reducing the spread of COVID-19 is our main priority and it is with immediate effect that the following procedures are now in place.
• As of now all arrivals and collections made at the cattery are by appointment ONLY. Please do NOT show up unannounced. Please book a time of arrival in with us or call prior to setting off, this will help us preventing customers arriving at the same time.
• Nobody except cattery staff may enter any part of the cattery building, this includes our reception area.
• Before your cats stay if possible, please photograph your cat’s vaccination card and either e-mail it over or send via Facebook messenger.
• Please wipe down your cats carry box before setting off to us and line with disposable materials only e.g. Newspaper, puppy pads. Please no blankets or towels. We shall thoroughly disinfect all boxes on return to you.
• We shall provide everything your cat needs during their stay with us including blankets, bedding, treats, bowls, tray, litter and toys. We shall provide food where possible however if your cats need specific food please wipe down all packaging and place in a carrier bag. If your cat is on medication please provide this in a suitable container, sandwich bag or envelope.
• We pride ourselves on our strict cross contamination hygiene measures already in place here at Valley Cats but even so we are increasing our hand washing and hand sanitizer use to reduce risk as much as possible If you are required to isolate on your return you must not collect your cat/s from the cattery. If you can’t get anyone else to collect we will delivery them back to you.
If you cat is arriving from a Covid infected household they will have be bathed or isolated for 3 days.
Contact telephone 01706853556
Opening hours for drop off and Collection
Daily including Saturday and Sundays 9.30-12.00 noon reopening between 4.00-5.00 by appointment only.